3G Firmware Senior Engineer
- Experience in embedded architecture, external interfaces, product constraints, along with ability to develop architectures/features that meet these constraints while providing new value for the platform.
- Source code development, review and maintenance (C/C++).
- Unit and system level test and verification (TCL, System C, Modelsim SE) Experience in low-level programming, system architecture, operating systems, device architecture, hardware design.
- Experience in storage interface standards such as SATA, SAS, PCIe, and Fiber Channel.
- System level design and modeling manages design environment (make, Perl, SVN, Bugzilla). System integration using 8, 16, 32 bit micro-controllers.
- Algorithm modeling, benchmarking, implementation, and digital signal processing.
- Firmware Development
- Skills: C/C++, Perl, SVN, Bugzilla
- Fast learner with good exposure to scripting.
- 5+ Years
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability