As autonomous driving data analysist you will get the opportunity to work on advance technology projects to understand and evaluate key sensor behavior that will be used in the development of autonomous driving solutions.
The Autonomous data analyst will be responsible to:
- Develop scripts to import specific data formats
- Understand sensor function and outputs
- Create, scripts to compare multiple data sets from different sensors.
- Correlate data, evaluate and summarize to team and management.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, computing or equivalent
- Understanding / interest in autonomous driving
- Understanding / interest in crowd sourcing methods and technology
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within multi-disciplinary teams
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Automotive development experience preferred
- Understanding of the use of complex vehicle instrumentation and data logging.
- MS in Electrical / computing Engineering
- Matlab / Simulink Experience
- GMLAN experience
- Python / C-Sharp
Location: Warren, MI, USA
Positions: 1 to 2 Engineers
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply Send your CV to [email protected]