- Develop Analog and RF IC design IPs such as LNA, Mixer, LO, Data Converters (A/D, D/A), Phase Locked Loop (PLL), reference circuits with emphasis on high speed applications;
- Take charge of Key IP developments for analog/mixed-signal IC design projects;
- Engage with other team members to establish design requirements and IP specifications. Provide technical support to more junior members of the team.
- Provide technical guidance to layout, application and evaluation teams;
- Deliver design documents including the design specifications, review forms and evaluation plans;
- Definition, design, simulation, verification and documentation of high performance mixed signalintegrated circuits;
- Responsible for all activities ranging from architecture and designto silicon bring up and characterization;
- Collaborate with Applications, Process Technology, CAD, Test, Reliability, Marketing and Product Engineering;
- Define, coordinate and conduct design verification tests to ensure compliance to customer, environmental and regulatory requirements.
- Supports customer applications questions and issues.
- Industry degree with a minimum of 7 years of related Analog/Mixed-Signal design experience. Ph.D. in related field is a plus.
- Solid background of RF and analog IC design blocks such as LNA, Mixer, Filter and ADC/DAC design.
- Experience in the design and layout of high-speed high-performanceAnalog IC IPs such as A/D and D/A converters, PLL, high speed op-amps, references and filters.
- Knowledge in FinFet design technology is an advantage.
- Knowledge of semiconductor device physics and process technology. Experience in layout design.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
Experience: 7+ years
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply Send your CV to [email protected]