Candidate will be part of Verification team who takes care of AMS blocks verification (mostly through JTAG sequences) and then handing off those vectors to ATE team.
- Support AMS pattern delivery to Product Engineering team for validating chip function/characterization on ATE that includes FUSE/PLL/HTOL/MBIST
- Having good knowledge on post silicon support working closely with Product Engineering team and IP Design teams
- Have knowledge about DFT(JTAG/BSCAN).
- Have background knowledge of High speed IO(USB/PCIE/DDR) is a plus.
- Have Memory BIST knowledge is a plus.
- Have basic knowledge of Verilog/SV.
- Know the language of C/C++.
- Familiar with script language like Perl/Python is a plus.
Experience: 3 to 8 Years
No. of engineers: 4
Start Date: Immediate
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply: Send your CV to [email protected]ndverification.com