AWS Cloud Security Expert
- Influence security posture by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards and advising business & technology partners.
- Partner with IT Enterprise Architecture working groups to develop and approve architectures and strategies.
- Conduct industry and market research and maintain a working knowledge of technologies and emerging trends in the Information Security discipline.
- Be responsible for the three-year security strategy and associated roadmaps, in alignment with the CIS Critical Security Controls
- Be part of the development and life-cycle management of the services related to IdM services (e.g. demand management, roadmap development, technical design, architecture, SLA definition, optimization, and innovation).
- Securing Cloud (external and hybrid) environments (SaaS, IaaS & PaaS).
- Future security posture planning to address developing Cybersecurity threat landscape.
- Extensive and demonstrable experience with cloud providers (AWS, Azure) and cloud security architecture, governance and security add-ons (e.g. CASB, logging services, Transit VPC’s, cloud identity management tools) is a must.
- Strong background in multiple security disciplines and technologies, including network and endpoint security, identity and access management, end-user security services, SIEM, and security automation/orchestration, including deployment in public cloud (AWS, Azure) environments.
- Experience developing and running multiyear, complex technology initiatives and programs in a large enterprise environment.
- Exceptional communication and interfacing skills with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Track record of garnering executive level sponsorship and support for large scale technology programs.
- Proven ability to influence people across the enterprise to adopt changes to the current security and technical environment to optimize functionality, efficiency, and availability.
- Familiarity with compliance regulations and CIS Critical Security Controls frameworks and standards.
- Proven consulting and relationship management skills and the ability to leverage key working relationships with business units, vendors, and WWIT staff.
- A proven ability to articulate recommendations effectively to customers, vendors and management with varying levels of technical/security knowledge.
- Able to work independently and as a member of a high performance team.
- Ability to manage projects using appropriate tools and communication methods.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks (many are complex) simultaneously and to bring activities to closure.
- Ability to analyze and develop security and technology control solutions from an end-to-end perspective (across platforms, application, data and networks).
- Expert knowledge of federated identity systems, directory services, role-based engineering, multi-factor authentication, and SSO.
- Knowledge of standards (e.g. SAML, NTLM, LDAP, Kerberos, PKI, etc.).
- Must be highly creative, curious and a strong networker.
- Knowledge of Privilege Management Systems (Super User Privilege Management, Vaulting, Application Control)
- 8-10 years of information security or information technology experience.
- Security certifications are a plus.
- The successful candidate will have current Security Architecture/IdM experience in a Corporate Enterprise Environment.
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability