- Board validation involving FPGAs and network protocol testing, performance measurement and benchmarking using tools, qualify overall solution by running validation suite, develop scripts to help automation.
- At advanced level, be able to understand the test scenario and come up with test cases, be able to create C based test routines and run on the ARM processor.
- The role is exciting and the person can be taking up higher responsibilities based on his/her motivation levels and learning curve.
- Having good understanding of networking protocol fundamentals
- Basics of FPGA
- Good debug skills that span across system, hardware, software etc.
- Perl or any scripting language
- C programming knowledge is a plus
Experience: 3 to 4 years of relevant experience in system validation
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply Send your CV to [email protected]