- Evaluate and optimize the existing compiler for CPU, GPU, DSP or other computing units.
- Design and develop new compiler for self-developed IPs.
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in CS, EE .
- A minimum of 8 years compiler development experience in one or more of the following technologies: CPU, GPU, DSP, CNN.
- Good working knowledge of compiler technology. Hand-on experience in compiler development for mobile architectures.
- Excellent learning and communication skills. Highly motivated and have strong work ethic.
- Desirable additional skills: machine learning, knowledge of Android, knowledge of OpenGL/OpenGL-ES, OpenCL, Direct3D (D3D9-10-11), HSA, Clang, LLVM, GCC, practical experience in developing JIT compilers, practical experience in developing JIT compilers, practical experience in developing compilers for shading languages.
Experience: 8+ years
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply Send your CV to [email protected]