Job Code: HWDUSA230617_08
- Work on design and verification methodology for various ASIC designs using multiple techniques (simulation, model checking, assertion based verification, equivalence checking, and theorem proving).
- Projects include functional design verification, protocol verification, post silicon debugging, clock domain crossing verification, deadlock detection, CPU verification, and developing new applications by leveraging existing design, simulation, and formal verification tools available in the industry.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills. General knowledge in ASIC design process, digital design, design (hw/sw) verification tools and techniques, computer architecture, etc.
- Familiar with the design and assertion languages: VHDL, Verilog, System Verilog, UPF, CLP, and System Verilog Assertions (SVA). Experience in functional verification EDA tools: VCS, IUS, ModelSim, Jasper, 0in,
IFV, OneSpin, SLEC, etc is highly desired.
- Familiar with programming languages: C, C++, and System C. Scripting and automation skills: Unix/Linux shell programming, Perl, Java, Makefile, XML, XML DOM, XPath, XSLT, revision management (e.g. CVS, Design Sync, Subversion) is a plus.
Education: Bachelor’s, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience Preferred: Master’s or equivalent experience
Location: California, San Diego
Package: Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply: Send your CV with Job Code to [email protected]