- Responsibilities and duties include- developing, coding, testing and supporting features and algorithms on DSPs/Microcontrollers focusing on Wireless communication 5G NR/LTE Advanced.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills to Participate in review.
- Exhibit strong analytical and problem solving ability to debug and Team skills for maintaining the delivery of product.
- Strong Problem solving and Analytical Skills, Working Knowledge of Digital Communication- Modulation, Channel structure and Channel Coding, Signal Processing
- Embedded DSPs/Microcontroller Interrupts, ALU, AGU, Events.
- Coding in C, Assembly, DSPs, RTOS, Debugging using Lauterbach.
- Knowledge of Viterbi/Turbo/Polar/LDPC decoders, Channel Estimation Techniques and MIMO receivers is desirable.
- Required level of education in specific areas of study
- MS/M.Tech in Electrical/Electronics/Communications Specializing in Digital Communication and Signal Processing.1-2 Years’ Experience in Related area of Digital Communication and DSP is desirable.
- Excellent analytical and good communication skills Should be a fast learner with good exposure to scripting.
- 5+ Years
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability