- Layout of analog/RF blocks such as ADCs, DACs, LNAs, Mixers, Filters, PLLs, Op amps, bandgaps and reference circuits
- Perform the verification and extraction of the layouts blocks and closely work with the designers to optimizer the layouts.
- Floor-planning of IP/Chip level complex designs down to layout out of analog sub-blocks with area optimization, design for manufacturing , matching , shielding , parasitic minimization
- Take charge of the layout of key IP developments for analog/mixed-signal/RF IC design projects;
- Provide technical guidance to layout support teams/contractors;
- Coordinate and work with the key designers and chip level integration teams throughout the projects.
- Responsible for all activities ranging from architecture and designto silicon bring up and characterization;
- Collaborate with Applications, Process Technology, CAD, Test, Reliability, Marketing and Product Engineering;
- Supports customer applications questions and issues.
- 6+ years experience with Analog / RF/ mixed signal IC Layout
- Degree in electrical engineering, electronics, physics or related field
- Experience in layout of blocks such as ADCs, DACs, LNAs, Mixers, Filters, PLLs, Op amps, bandgaps and reference circuits
- Experience in floorplanning in IP/Chip level of complex circuits down to layout out of analog sub-blocks with area optimization, design for manufacturing , matching , shielding , parasitic minimization
- Team work and communication in a multisite projects
- Experience with CAD tools like Cadence or Mentor
- A good understanding of all the interactions between analog and digital blocks
- Good knowledge of ESD cells and layout are desirable.
- Experience in high speed and RF IC Layout is desirable.
- Experience in deep submicron technology including 16nm FF technology is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of extraction tools such as QRC, xACT, PERC is preferable.
- Good knowledge of semiconductor device physics and process technology.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment
Experience: 6+ years
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply Send your CV to [email protected]