- Bs/Ms/BE in computer Science or similar with 15+ years of experience in software development on Linux platforms
- Domain expertise in ACPI/Virtualization/PCIe preferred.
- Strong hands-on experience on programming on Linux kernel for server or network or mobile product domains
- Good experience and understanding of end to end software platform architecture & design (Handled directly)
- Good understanding of overall Linux kernel architecture
- Experience with open source ecosystem and development tools
- Technology analysis to support new solutions/business roadmap preferred.
- Must be able to exhibit guru-level software development expertise and architectural experience. The expertise should be in any one or more of the following areas:
- System software for ARM platforms on Linux (strong experience in platforms like mips/ppc/x86 also can apply)
- BSP and Driver development (Linux 2.6 or later preferred)
- Virtualization (KVM, Qemu, Xen etc)
- Compilers (gcc/LLVM or similar)
- File systems and Distributed fs
- Performance (Bandwidth and system performance)
- OS Hardening (Security)
- Kernel Debugging (including low level drivers/performance etc)
- Technologies like Docker, Open Stack, OpenNFV, storage technologies etc
- Multicore – Multi processing
- Kernel programming for any other specific subsystem/kernel features.
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply Send your CV to [email protected]