Job Code: SWDUSA060717_02
- Linux Android and Linux Vehicles Software / Platform Engineer Opportunities include cutting edge Wireless, Multimedia and Embedded technologies and integration into a new market vertical.
- As a key player in the connected car programs of the worlds leading automakers for more than a decade, we are transforming the relationship between your car and your digital lifestyle.
- Connectivity integrated with the latest infotainment systems makes travel more safer, enjoyable and efficient. With 4G LTE Advanced WiFi hotspots, wireless multimedia streaming, realtime 3D navigation with traffic and available parking spot finder, both passengers and drivers gets rich user experience.
- This candidate will serve a handson technical platform position, with specific efforts including software development, hardware bringup, issue triaging and fixing, platform/framework development, performance analysis and improvements, and upstream asset integration, upgrades and community participation.
- 3+ Years experience in C/C++ programming and debugging, one or more RealTime
Operating Systems is preferred.
- 2+ Years Experience in high level embedding operating systems: Android, Linux, Open Embedded.
- 2+ Years Experience with ARM assembly language and low level ARM debugging preferred.
- 2+ Years Experience with low level software/hardware interface design and debugging.
- 2+ Years Experience with industry standard software development tools: HSW/HE debuggers, code revision control systems (GIT, Perforce), IDEs and build tools.
- Knowledge in Linux embedded systems and/or Android
Education: Required: Bachelor’s, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science
Job Status: Full Time
Work Location: California – San Diego
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply: Send your CV with Job Code to [email protected]