Job Code: HWVUSA230617_04
- Looking for a Low Power Verification CAD Engineer, responsible for understanding the expected functionality of designs, developing corresponding test plans, designing and developing automation and methodologies for low power verification , and deploying these methodologies and tool flows to verify complex designs to insure high quality commercial success of products.
- This role will interface with other internal and external design verification groups to understand and provide solutions to solve end to end low power verification challenges.
- Experience in the area of power verification, modeling with knowledge of upf 2.0 standards, power aware test bench and power aware simulator is highly desired.
- Assertions, simulation, formal verification, power aware verification and constraint/HVLbased verification are all tools in our verification toolbox you will use on a daily basis.
- The design process, developing and deploying new verification methodologies is an essential part of the work.
- Requires a minimum of 5+ years industry experience. Strong critical thinking, problem solving and test planning skills General knowledge in ASIC design process, digital design, design (hw/sw) verification tools and techniques, computer architecture, etc.
- Experience in the area of power verification with knowledge of upf, power aware test bench and power aware simulator is required.
- Familiar with the design and assertion languages: RTL, System Verilog, System Verilog Assertions (SVA), VHDL, Verilog, etc. Experience in VCSNLP and UPF2.0 Experience in low power verification and power intent verification Scripting and automation skills: Unix/Linux shell programming, Perl, Makefile, Revision management (e.g. Clearcase, CVS, & Design Sync) is a plus. Knowledge of wireless/wired communications and protocols is a plus, as are good written and oral communications skills.
Education : Bachelor’s, Electrical Engineering Preferred: Master’s, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
Location: California, San Diego
Package: Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply: Send your CV with Job Code to [email protected]