- As a Development Support Engineer you will have responsibility for providing protocol support to customers using our advanced 3GPP and 3GPP2 protocol software development & test products.
- Strong understanding and knowledge in following technologies => LTE, TD-SCDMA, WCDMA, GSM/GPRS, eHRPD, and cdma2000
- As a member of our Onsite Development Support team, you will utilize cutting edge 3GPP/3GPP2 protocol knowledge, deep product expertise, and effective customer communication to enable customers to identify customer UE issues and/or identify issues with our products.
- Candidate expected to be responsible for testing and verifying physical layer and/or protocol requirements, will work with development and verification teams in closing the gaps
- Ability to work on Protocol Layer1,Layer 2 and layer 3 areas efficiently
- Analyse Network trace & Mobile and Chipset logs to identify problems and develop investigation strategies
- Support will also include the installation, maintenance, and support of our test systems during test evaluation
- We are looking for candidates in LTE protocol stack(PHY/MAC/RLC) with in-depth working/debugging experience (Primary)
- Solid understanding of digital communications systems, RF propagation, CDMA, OFDM, telecommunications concepts
- High level of understanding in 3GPP standards(Rel7/8/9/10/11)
- Understanding of software development and testing concepts for wireless handsets or Network side for various air interface standards TD-SCDMA,WCDMA, CDMA2000, 1xEV-DO (Rev 0/A/B), GSM/ GPRS, LTE.
- Familiarity with commercial Test design framework, protocol trace & analysis tools desired, e.g. Test Simulators, RTD work experience
- Practical experience in integration and verification in lab and IOT setups
- Previous work experience in Sanity, Integration Testing for a Chipset developer is added advantage
Experience: 2 to 4 Years
Start Date: Immediate
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply: Send your CV to [email protected]