Job Code: HWDUSA060717_14
- QCT RF/Analog design group is seeking experienced Mask Layout Designers to fulfill both block and project lead level roles working in a very large team environment.
- Responsibilities will vary depending on experience and expertise.
- The layout designer will be responsible for physical design of RF and analog circuits in a fast paced environment.
- Detail custom layout including floorplan, placement, routing, verification, and release of final database for high frequency RF circuits.
- Provide accurate schedule and plan to meet project milestone deadlines, debug complex verification errors, mentor junior layout designers, able to lead a team to deliver high quality layout that meets design requirements, understanding of hierarchical planning and integration, chip design from top down and bottom up through tapeout.
- 8+ years of experience with RF high frequency circuit custom layout at chip, block and device levels, knowledge with LNA, Mixer, VCO.
- Advanced knowledge of Caliber DRC/ERC/LVS verification and debugging tools, Virtuoso XL schematic driven layout design flow.
- Experience with Cadence Virtuoso XL, Calibre, UNIX and Windows based applications
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
Education: Required: Associate’s, Electrical Engineering
Job Status: Full Time
Work Location: California – San Diego
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply: Send your CV with Job Code to [email protected]