Job Code: HWDUSA230617_11
- We are looking to add to our Mixed Signal Product Development and Test Engineering team.
- Analog and Mixed-Signal Team PDTE team is responsible for post silicon mixed signal intellectual property (IP) and SOC lab bring up and characterization.
- This position requires someone who has experience in FPGA design, Verilog/System Verilog coding and RTL design and simulation. Responsibilities includes defining and development of test methodologies and characterization of high speed interface design and Serial & Parallel Communication protocols like I2C, SPI, JTAG, AXI, PCIe etc in the context of FPGAs and the verification of such designs.
- The engineer is expected to have a thorough understanding of complex FPGA designs using Xilinx and/or Altera FPGA devices. The position requires the engineer to handle subsystem/micro-architecture design based on specifications.
- Minimum 2+yrs of relevant experience in FPGA design.
- Strong experience in Verilog/System Verilog coding and RTL design & Simulation .
- Experience in hands on high speed signal measurements for standard interfaces (SERDES, PCIe, USB, SPI, JTAG etc) is a plus.
- Silicon lab debug experience using common lab equipment such as Spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers and network analyzers. Knowledge and understanding with modifying LabVIEW test software.
Education Required: Bachelor’s, Electrical Engineering Preferred: Master’s, Electrical Engineering.
Location: California, San Diego
Package: Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply: Send your CV with Job Code to [email protected]