Job Code: HWDUSA060717_12
- Custom and Semi Custom Implementation team is responsible for developing IPs, Flows and methodology for high speed and targeted performance goals.
- In this position candidate is expected to deliver such IPs and develop environment where IPs can be used successfully.
- 5+ years of industry experience in the following technical areas: Physical design implementation (Placement, CTS, STA) in advanced technologies.
- STA tool and timing closure methodologies Power grid, clock tree, and lowpower
reduction implementation methods Signal integrity and timing closure issues such as OCV/AOCV/Statistical Timing Physical Verification, Conformal Low Power (CLP), IR drop analysis, Formal Verification Programming and scripting skills (Tcl, perl and/or C) Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years of industry experience in one or more of the following technical areas: Technology comparison PPA analysis and sweeps Semicustom design of structured blocks Clock tree analysis and optimization Understand PnR tool limitations Develop comprehensive targeted solutions for complex designs issues. Understand Power grid trade offs, Static and Dynamic Power Analysis
Education: Required: Bachelor’s, Electrical Engineering Preferred: Master’s, Electrical Engineering
Job Status: Full Time
Work Location: California – San Diego
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply: Send your CV with Job Code to [email protected]