Senior Consultant – Business Intelligence
- 6+ years relevant experience in Data extractions, ETL, Business analytics requirements modelling, DB schema design and automations, developing dashboards and cubes using Tableau or similar UI representation tools.
- Experience with no SQL such as Elastic search, MongoDB would be desirable.
- Experience with IT systems such as NetApp storage, Servers, Linux environment, LDAP/DNS would be nice to have.
- Scripting and API development knowledge is required.
- Understanding Business requirements, building visual schema, wireframes and modelling is desirable.
- More details item wise experience as below
- Linux: Beginner to Intermediate
- Shell scripting: Beginner to Intermediate
- Python: Intermediate
- Python Libraries: Beginner or exposure to python libraries, NoSQL DBs and Mongo DB
- DB Connection
- Oracle – SQL: Beginner to Intermediate
- ETL / Datawarehouse knowledge: Beginner to Intermediate or exposure to concepts
- ODI / Data extract: Beginner to Intermediate or exposure to Data extracts
- NetApp – APIs: Beginner to Intermediate or exposure to NETAPP API’s
- Tableau: Intermediate
- Cron: Schedule jobs and monitor daily emails; address failures and re-run the jobs.
- Basic Job Deliverable: Act as developer and scripter to interface the Infra systems with UI and build various dashboards and reports, Also have to play Business Analyst role to document the requirement, story boarding and explaining back the wireframe and dashboards to customers time to time.
- Working with US time zone might be required
- Engineering graduate in CS, Electronics or BCA/MCA
- 6+ years of experience
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability