- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with team; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Analyzing Information, Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Teamwork, General Programming Skills, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements, Software Architecture, Coaching
- Expertise in C, C++ & Java with strong exposure to Multithreading and synchronization objects and Identifying memory leaks and keeping track of code health
- Strong understanding and knowledge in LTE protocol
- Be able to interface/coordinate with other teams within the organization as required
- 3 to 5 years of experience independently designing and implementing small or medium-sized software systems and components, preferably Cellular test system.
- Successful design and implementation of multiple software components and subsystems.
- Ability to communicate the design and implementation of software systems including relevant strengths/weaknesses and reasons for implementation decisions.
- In-depth knowledge of Java, C and C++; ability to use one or more IDEs (e.g., Eclipse) and interactive debuggers effectively.
- Proven experience in solving challenging technical problems.
- Good task estimation and prioritization skills
- Understanding 3GPP standards (Rel7/8/9/10/11) is added advantage.
- Familiarity or experience in using commercial Test design framework, protocol trace & analysis tools desired,
- Able to travel globally to meet other development teams for training and technical discussion on short duration
Experience: 5 to 8 Years
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply
Send your CV to [email protected]