Job Code: HWDIND_09
Main Duties of this Position:
- Design, implementation, test, integration and delivery of digital communication systems
- Development of VHDL/Verilog/.XO for FPGAs integration
- Development of test harnesses to verify developed items using selfchecking testbenches, BFMs etc.
- Integration of the developed firmware on the target hardware with other system components and softwares.
- Provide progress/technical updates to the project manager.
- Provide project schedule estimates and technical risk identification.
- Contribute to peer design reviews.
- Undertake requirements capture.
- Ensure that all business activity is conducted in line with company values, policies and ethics codes of conduct.
- Undertake any other activity as reasonably requested by management
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Degree qualified in electronics/ engineering related subject
- At least 7 years of experience on FPGA development
- Excellent design standards and strong debug skills
- Experience of developing self-checking testbenches, BFMs
- Documentation generation: Requirements, design, interface specification, test specifications Highly desirable.
- Experience on other engineering disciplines; Software, Digital and Analogue Electronics.
- Familiarity with digital communications protocols and general networking experience.
- Experience of developing on large Xilinx FPGAs.
- Experience of ARM System On Chip will be added advantage.
- Experience of MIPI DSI protocall.
- Experience on .xo file integration with a real hardware.
- Working knowledge of the following engineering tools; Xilinx ISE/EDK, CVS, DOORS, Chipscope
- Experience of engineering development in the V model environment
- Scripting; tcl/tk, perl.
Special Features of this position:
- Ability to work individually and in a team
- Innovative thinker and problem solver
- Experience in writing VHDL/Verilog to procedure with knowledge of testing and documentation processes
- Ability to effectively research and solve complex technical issues
- Possession of excellent interpersonal skills
Experience: 7 to 8 Years
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply: Send your CV with Job Code to [email protected]