Job Code: SWDUSA230617_01
- Senior IT Project Manager will be responsible for managing technology and Intellectual Property integration of a Client merger and/or acquisition into the Hardware Engineering Compute environment.
- This is a Senior Project Manager role that requires strong leadership skills.
- Successful candidate will be responsible for leading all aspects of integration for Hardware Engineering Compute.
- Candidate must be comfortable leading an effort of large size and magnitude and must have sufficient expertise in business, employee, and technical transformation to be a credible leader of all the various work streams that are involved.
- This is a highly visible role and will require significant stakeholder and steering committee management.
- Candidate must be able to manage the perception and messaging around the project, with a focus on those that will be impacted by what the project seeks to accomplish.
- Candidate must be able to oversee the project budget.
- Role requires gathering estimates and defining detailed project plan.
- Track and communicate project deliverables and due dates.
- Provide progress update to the project team, management, PMO. Identify risks/issues and coordinate risk/issue mitigation and resolution, escalate in a timely manner.
- Identify key requirements & cross team interdependencies and ensure teams work together to meet critical milestones.
- Facilitate high-level business process & requirements discussions to ensure alignment on scope, schedule & expected
- Experience as a PM leading all aspects of a merger and/or acquisition
- Only Local candidates apply
- 10+ years related project management experience
- Have domain knowledge across IT infrastructure disciplines and have experience deploying technology and sufficient knowledge of data centers operations.
- Highly organized and have experience managing project scope, cost, timeline and resources.
- Excellent communication, documentation and relationship building skills are required.
- Able to lead and motivate a team and control project scope creep.
- Must be an effective and efficient meeting facilitator, possess excellent time management, troubleshooting, conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
- Fast learner and eager to achieve and one who looks to add value where ever possible.
- Limited Travel may occur, levels will vary depending on stage of project
- Hardware or Software Engineering background
- PMP Certification
Education: BS or BA preferred MS desired.
Location: California – San Diego
Package: Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply: Send your CV with Job Code to [email protected]