Senior Software Engineer
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or Graduate degree with 5 – 8 years of software engineering experience.
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Sharp analytical abilities and quick learner.
- Experience building customer facing applications deployed on cloud environments (PCF, Azure or similar)
- Experience with open source MVC frameworks and design patterns
- Experience working in building eCommerce web software, APIs
- Experience in building micro services in .NET core, Pivotal Cloud Foundry or other cloud platforms.
- Software development experience with .NET and C#
- Experience with Oracle/SQL Server, NoSQL Databases such as Mongo
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery using GitHub or similar Tool
- Unit Testing (NUnit, XUnit, MS Tests or similar Testing Framework)
- Object Oriented Principles and Design Patterns
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability