Required skills and experience:
- Minimum five years industry experience.
- Strong hands on Experience using Standard EDA Tools like Logic Vision, Mentor and Synopsys.
- Experience in usage of EDA tools for ATPG tools (Tetramax/Fastscan/ET) or Memory BIST, simulation tools (NCSIM/VCS), DFT insertion (eg, Design or RTL Compilers)
- Strong understanding & hands on experience with industry standard DFT techniques such as boundary scan, Memory BIST, BISA and BIRA, Scan/ Compression/ ATPG/ At-speed Fault simulation and Logic BIST and BIST for high speed serial links.
- Post Silicon Validation, ATE Debug and Support are needed.
Desired skills and experience:
- Ideal Candidate will be part of the DFT team, providing DFT services to a wide range of silicon companies. He/She will work on all aspects of DFT (Logic BIST, Memory BIST, Boundary Scan, High speed interface BIST, Full Scan, Scan compression, ATPG and ATE Support).
- You will be responsible for implementing given test strategies, delivering against that test strategy and providing feedback on the strategy
- You will be expected to provide guidance to more junior members of the test team
- Work as a part of the chip DFT team on DFT RTL create, DFT verification and test pattern delivery activities through the complete design cycle and post-silicon
- Meet or Exceed test goals
- Work with cross-domain counterparts to identify and meet any cross-domain inputs/deliverables.
- Create reusable process/flow infrastructure and good documentation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world-class verification company. The remuneration package will reflect this.
- Bristol based but required to travel/work at client premises in the UK