Silicon Validation Engineer
- Verification & Validation team is currently looking for self-motivated engineers who will perform ARM or DSP based SOC Pre-Si and Post Si validation including system level validation and debug.
- The ideal candidate should leverage his knowledge and experience to provide leadership, technical guidance, and execution of silicon validation of ARM or DSP based multiple SOC projects and platforms
- Candidate should have 3-10 years of related experience in SoC pre/post silicon validation.
- ARM based System-On-Chip Pre-Silicon emulation and Post-Silicon ASIC Validation experience related to board bring up and debug.
- Perform system level validation and debug Debug experience with Lauterbach Trace32 environment.
- Test equipment like Logic analyzer, Oscilloscope and Protocol analyzers.
- Embedded software development of low level hardware drivers in C language.
- Working experience related to one or more of the following is required.
- ARM/DSP Processors/USB/PCIE, Ethernet
- Familiarity with FPGA prototyping/Verification is a Plus.
- DSP processor architecture knowledge, Firmware is plus.
Educational Requirements Required
- Bachelor’s, Electrical Engineering Preferred: Master’s, Electrical Engineering
- 3-10 Years
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability