Job Code: HWDUSA201016_01
As a design verification engineer you will work with a fast paced Integrated Wireless Technology (IEEE 802.11x, BT, and FM) team with various wireless technologies, embedded into an ARM based SOC infrastructure. You will be responsible for building functional verification infrastructure, understanding the expected design functionality, developing test-plans as well as guiding the functional verification of complex SoCs by deploying UVM until coverage goals are achieved in order to insure the continued commercial success of our high quality products. You will have a great opportunity to work on cutting edge digital chipsets, leverage your pre and post silicon debug expertise, and develop the industry’s best-in-class SOC verification methodologies.
As verification is a rapidly changing field and consumes the majority of the design process, developing and deploying new verification methodologies is an essential part of the work you will do. Assertions, simulation, formal verification, HW-SW co-verification and constraint/HVL-based verification are all tools in our verification toolbox you will use on a daily basis. You will be responsible for building functional verification infrastructure, understanding the expected design functionality, developing test-plans as well as guiding the functional verification of complex SoCs by deploying UVM until coverage goals are achieved in order to insure the continued commercial success of our high quality products.
- 5+ years of directly related industry experience in ASIC / SoC Verification
- Expert knowledge in UVM, which is an object-oriented Hardware verification language library based on Sytem Verilog.
- Extensive architectural and verification knowledge of high performance bus protocols such as AHB and AXI.
- In-depth knowledge in SoC architecture, including CPUs (preferably ARM), communications peripherals, multi-domain clocking, bus & interconnect structures, and power management.
- Must have expert understanding of code and functional coverage-driven verification closure and be able to set up and deploy verification strategies based on directed testing, randomization, assertions, and architectural performance testing to achieve coverage.
- Object Oriented programming, data structures, and algorithms
- Knowledge of various networking protocols, microprocessor and CPU based designs, and Embedded software development experience is a plus
- Knowledge in flow development and deployment of low power verification (including use of UPF and attaining comprehensive modal transition coverage) is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years experience working on Gate Level Verification.
Location: California – San Jose
Experience: 5+ Years of Experience
Eligibility to apply: Valid H-1B holders, Permanent Residents, US Citizens
Package: Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply: Send your CV with Job Code to [email protected]