SoC and System Validation Engineer
- 4-8 years’ experience in the industry with relevant experience in the area of VLSI/ASIC design, verification, validation and customer support
- Experience in silicon validation of Power Management Subsystem, including power control digital state machines, Voltage Regulators/buck converters (internal and external), LDOs and related digital/analog circuits.
- Experience in estimating, characterizing and measuring power consumption of digital clusters (CPU, Memory, IOs, etc).
- Familiarity with power topologies and existing PMIC/power solutions
- Exposure to power measurement automation (scripts, equipment) is a plus.
- Exposure to IP modules/SoC subsystems/Interfaces such as Timer, Clock, Reset, Microcontroller, CAN, SPI, LIN, UART etc.
- Experience in silicon validation of digital logic/blocks, using functional and requirements based validation methodologies
- Familiarity with Pre-Si verification methodology, Post-Si validation concepts, Validation/Test plans & reports, post-Si validation environment and test writing/debug Experience in Perl / Python / Shell scripting and languages such as C, Assembly, etc. is a must
- Experience in using lab equipments such as Oscilloscopes, Protocol Analyzers/Exercisers, Mid-bus Probes, Logic Analyzers, JTAG based Debuggers etc.
- Working knowledge of UNIX, Windows and embedded operating system
- Candidates should have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to test development on system simulators and emulators is an advantage
- 4 to 8 years
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability