- Working experience in SoC verification and integration activities including but not limited to testplan development, test writing, debug, integration and familiar with verification methodologies such as OVM, UVM or VMM
- Pre-silicon functional verification w/ strong systemVerilog, OVM/UVMKnowledge and random-constrained, coverage-driven techniques
- SOC Verification skillset inclusive of knowledge of Fuse Manager / Interrupt Manager/ Interconnect Bus protocols / SystemManager
- Functional coverage – framework development, coverage regression and coverage analysis.
- Assertion Based Verification – Development of framework, Assertions and Debug.
- Tools – VCS / NCSim
- Exposure to Version Control tools – preferably GIT.
- Debug using Waveform, Trackers, Breakpoints .
- Ability to understand the domain and module through specs and relate to the trackers/ waveforms
- Knowledge and implementation skills on constraint random verification approach
- Debugging expertize /know how on tyical error scenarios – such as NOA, XMRE(cross module reference) , hanging simulations ,scoreboard errors
- Protocol Knowledge on any of the below areas would be a plus : SATA, PCIe, USB, Interfaces : I2C, SPI, UART
Experience: 8+ Years
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply: Send your CV with Job Code to [email protected]