Job Code: SWTIND_06
- Participate in the development, execution of test cases and analysis of failures for a proprietary software tool used by the smart card team in an embedded environment.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the test automation framework used to test this proprietary tool. The framework is developed in Java and a proprietary scripting language. The engineer will be required to understand specific requirements, propose solutions, implement and test the same.
- 3 – 5 years of work experience.
- Must have good core Java programming skills.
- Must be familiar with software testing practice in an embedded environment.
- Familiarity with usage, development and maintenance of test automation frameworks is preferable.
- Familiarity with source control tools such as SVN is required.
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply: Send your CV with Job Code to [email protected]