- Software Developers with strong C programming + Networking domain expertise.
- Technology to work – PON (Passive Optical Network) – A passive optical network is a telecommunications technology used to provide fibre to the end consumer, both domestic and commercial.
- Data structures( it can be Single linked list or Double linked list)
- Binary tree & Binary search
- Linux internals
- Linux device drivers
- Networking à LAN/ WAN/ ISDN/ firewall/ VPN/ TCP-Ip
- Protocols Such as BGP,OSPF ,DHCP,DNS,SMTP ,WINS, POP3 ,SNMP and Networking Products Such as Ethernet Hubs and Switches ,IP Routers and Firewalls ,Analog Modems ,ISDN equipment and Services ,IPL/ATM/MPLS Circuits
- 2-6 years
No of position
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability