- 3 to 5 years of total software/IT engineering/Testing experience.
- Performance Engineering hands-on experience of atleast 3+ years is mandatory.
- HP loadrunner exp for atleast 2+ years should be ideal.
- Experience with Neoload and Riverbed would be added advantage.
- Have depth and width of decision making maturity. Be able to gain trust & respect of engineering, dependent teams and stakeholders to deliver results
- Ability to manage and influence team members without direct reporting authority
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment; work with minimal supervision while delivering on action items in a timely fashion
- Java and .Net platform experience, essential to recommend performance tuning aspects
- Database experience, essential to recommend SQL tuning techniques
- Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM development methodologies and software development lifecycle principles
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability