Job Code: HWDUSA060717_15
- The Validation Team is part of the central SoC digital hardware organization responsible for the overall quality of the SoC silicon.
- The Validation team works closely with architects, designers, verification engineers, software engineers, and customers.
- The team is currently seeking multiple candidates across a broad range of positions,
listed below, The technical disciplines, languages and methodologies included in this team are: Systems Debug (Emulation, SoC Architectures, HW Platforms & firmware, Logic Analyzers, JTAG) SoC Content Developer (SoC, C, Assembly, Subsystems: CPU Core, Multimedia, IO, Peripherals, DDR, Wireless, Modem) CPU Content Developer (ARM experience strongly preferred, Assembly, Coherency, Concurrency, DVM, ACE, Low power, Virtual Memory, MMU, Debug)
- Candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience working in emulation and silicon environments.
- Candidates are expected to have experience in: Emulation environments for development and debug Debugging low level software and hardware issues Implementing drivers and test content Debug tools including JTAG and kernel debuggers CPU and SoC architectures Basic understanding of power and performance Experience programming in C
- Experience with postsilicon enabling and bringup Understanding of coherency and concurrency in modern SoC architectures Validation and debug of mixed analog and digital circuits Experience with at least one of: Perl, Python, TCL, C++, or Java
Education: Required: Bachelor’s, Computer Engineering and/or Electrical Engineering Preferred: Master’s, ComputerEngineering or equivalent experience
Job Status: Full Time
Work Location: California – San Diego
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply: Send your CV with Job Code to [email protected]