Brief Project Description :
- BU ATV MC (Automotive Microtroller) AURIX 1G and AURIX 2G Yield engineering projects.
Field of knowledge : Product Engineering
Scope of Work :
- Perform statistical analysis to support improvement programs and drive for Yield optimization.
- Perform data analysis of new products to en sure manufacturability and identity areas for Yield improvement and investigate root cause.
- Prepare for Electrical and Physical failure analysis, and bench measurements to understand failure mechanism.
- Work with country, technology development, design, concept and test engineers to drive the investigation and implementation of solution to achieve required Yield improvement setup and improve analysis tools and systems.
Additional know-how :
- Bachelor degree in Semiconductor Physics, Electrical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Atleast 3-5 years experience in Product Engineering. Experience in Yield analysis, water manufacturing, product development, embedded circuit design, design and test of digital/analog circuits.
- Preferably with Micro-controller product know-how .
- Experience in IC failure analysis and fault localization techniques.
- Good knowledge in UNIX, MS Office & programming (C, C++, Perl and/or 8051 assembly language) Self starter and team player with good communication and analytical skills.
Package: Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply: Send your CV to [email protected]