Agile Firmware Development Engineer
- Participating in all phases of development of the firmware stack – including design, estimation and task breakdown, implementation, debugging, testing, code review, and documentation.
- Interacting closely with other HW and SW teams to interface and integrate components.
- Help during hardware validation by writing firmware tests and debugging the expected hardware behaviour.
- Strong MCU and embedded systems experience (firmware and bare metal)
- Demonstrable experience in C programming.
- Good understanding of computer architecture and embedded systems.
- Proficiency in problem solving and debugging skills.
- Excellent team working skills, self-motivated and results focused.
- Practical, organized and analytical approach to work.
- Experience of version control and bug tracking.
Nice to have:
- Demonstrable experience designing firmware running on MCU platforms.
- Understanding of RTOS for MCUs.
- Understanding of memory subsystems technology.
- Understanding of Linux.
- 6+ years
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability