Analog Validation – Semiconductor
- Required Basic Qualification (Minimum B.Tech (Electronics/Telecommunication) or equivalent) & Skills:
- Strong understanding of electrical circuit analysis, design, and test fundamentals
- Automation of Analog Characterization Setups using Labview and Test Stand.
- Strong Debug and problem solving skills
- Bring up of Silicon & Analog Validation Platforms like Analog Board for new ASIC/SoC design.
- Highly motivated, energetic individuals to take up bench characterization challenges on stand-alone /automated bench setup.
- Knowledge of C is must.
- Strong leadership and planning skills to plan and deliver timely results for lead positions.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Expertise in using test & measurement equipment used in Analog Validation (High Speed DSA, Programmable Voltage/Current Sources and Measurement equipment’s, AWG, Spectrum Analyzer, Audio precision etc)
- Expertise with PVT characterization of Analog IPs ADC, DAC,PLL,USB,VREG, OSC,DDR, LOW POWER and IO PADs.
- Good debugging exposure and root cause analysis for new analog designs.
- Knowledge for Multilayer Board design, testing, integration and Signal Integrity issues.
- Some understanding of differential signaling, transmission line theory.
- Experience with LabVIEW and Test Stand automation software
- 5-10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- 4-11 years
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability