- Being a key player capable of taking leadership in Configuration Management.
- Ensure the branching process and strategy are effective.
- Ensure daily and nightly builds are working properly.
- Maintain and create build jobs in Jenkins.
- Ensure stakeholders are informed about builds via build mails, visualization on monitors etc.
- Order and manage build servers.
- Maintain and improve build scripts.
- You will maintain and improve the build and release process.
- The work will be done in collaboration with Project Office, DevOps and the Embedded SW teams.
Competence/Experience – Mandatory:
- Experience from Configuration Management
- Hands-on experience from programming
- Experience from working with scripting languages such as Python/Perl/TCL
- Experience from working with Git, Jenkins and Jira
- Good skills in working with UNIX and/or Linux
- Good English – verbal & writing
Competence/Experience – Optional:
- Experience from software/embedded development
- Experience from working with remote teams
- Academic degree (please state degree)
- Swedish (verbal and writing)
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability