Design Engineer – Validation
- Performs semiconductor design engineering assignments including engineering and designing chip layout circuits, circuit checking, documenting specifications, modifying and evaluating semiconductor devices and components.
- Reviews product requirements and logic diagrams for device definition.
- Typically responsible for projects, or portions of projects, to design, verify, modify, and evaluate semiconductor devices and components.
- Develops, modifies and evaluates electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry for hardware and other systems.
- Conducts experimental tests on equipment and evaluates results. Develops specifications for selecting components and equipment to use.
- May also review vendors’ abilities to support development. Emphasis on Design Characterization and Validation.
- Must have strong background of automated test execution in silicon level
- Proven experience in test execution and debugging. Methodological and well organized
- Familiar with measurements equipment, such as Oscilloscope, Source meter, DMM.
- Fluent English
- 5 years applicable experience in similar position
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability