FPGA Design Engineer
- Develop and verify FPGA designs
- Knowledge of Verilog & System Verilog
- Solid background in VHDL and FPGA design
- Design assurance standards would be considered advantageous
- Get involved with multiple projects using an array of tooling and verification methodologies.
- The candidate must enjoy working in small teams where knowledge is shared, experience gained, and high-quality solutions delivered to our customers.
Nice to have:
- Computer vision
- Audio, Image, Video processing and compression
- Signal processing techniques
- Artificial intelligence (AI) / machine learning
- 7+ Years
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability