- For Seniors, 5+ years of safety-related SW experience and previous assessment experiences, as well as some project-based experience is expected.
- Assess work products, safety arguments, fault tree analysis, and the software development processes to ensure they conform to defined processes and achieve ISO26262 compliance.
- Perform safety audits, create confirmation review reports of safety critical work products at specific project milestones and provide guidance to software teams on how to achieve compliance
- Assist in improving process and procedures within the safety assessment team
- Identify process inefficiencies or gaps and suggest and drive improvements to help improve productivity of safety activities
- Identify any tooling requirements to make assessments easier and scalable
Skillsets that we’re ideally looking for
- Experience in a functional safety methodology (ISO26262, IEC61508, IEC 62304, EN 50128, ISO 25119, or others).
- Hands-on engineering experience in automotive software.
- Knowledge of ASPICE or CMMI
- Experience in successful functional safety assessments.
No. of Positions
- 2 Senior and 4 junior level assessors
- Junior: 3-5 years; Senior: 5+ years
Expected notice period of candidate
- 1 Month
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability