Member of Technical Staff
- Review and assist development engineering team in improving software and system requirements for next generation product involving medical devices.
- Analyze requirements and functional documents, create the test strategy document that define the test environment, phases of testing, and monitor entrance and exit criteria in different phases of testing and resources required to conduct the effort.
- Conduct author verification and validation test cases in accordance with the requirements. Create traceability matrix that maps test cases to specific requirements.
- Perform Dry-run, Adhoc, and exploratory testing. Perform formal verification and validation testing. Assist in the creation of Design FMEA, Software FMEA, Hazard Analysis and Risk Management Files.
- Collaborate with a diverse cross-functional team to create, update, and maintain documentation that is or will become part of the product design history file (DHF).
- Travel and relocation possible to unanticipated client locations throughout the U.S.
Required Skills & Experience
- Master’s or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering and two (2) years of experience in the job offered or two (2) years of experience analyzing requirements and functional documents and improving software and system requirements using MS Office, MS Team Foundation Server, SQL Server, Open Office, C#, .NET, SignalR, and Cardiac Telemetry. Travel and relocation possible to unanticipated client locations throughout the U.S.
- Clearwater, FL and unanticipated client locations throughout the U.S.
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability