Software Development Engineer
- Should be having 4-5 years of experience in embedded software and driver development and testing.
- Proficiency in various embedded peripheral driver development (Linux and baremetal). The peripheral drivers that we are looking for are:
SPI, I2C, UART, RTC, GPIO, CAN, Timers, Watchdog Timers.
- We would prefer real development experiences, bug fixes etc. Simple testing experience will not do.
- Working experiences around embedded Linux will be highly desirable.
- Proficiency in C.
- Good communication skills, oral and written.
- Any other driver experiences will be great.
- Linux/baremetal drivers development, bugfixes, maintenance.
- We may also assign him works related to other drivers based on his past experiences and ability.
- 4 – 5 years of experience
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability