Software Development Engineer
- Should be having 3-4- years of experience in embedded software development and testing.
- Proficiency in USB drivers (host/device. OTG optional). Will prefer engineers who have been working on USB for at least past 1 year, preferably 2 years.
- The USB experiences should be around development of USB Host/Device mode drivers in Linux/u-boot/RTOS/baremetal.
- USB testing and bugfix experiences will do if a person with pure development experience is not available. But we would expect excellent USB protocol knowledge from this engineer.
- Working experiences around embedded Linux will be highly desirable.
- Proficiency in C.
- Good communication skills, oral and written.
- Any other driver experiences (other than USB) will be great.
- Linux/baremetal USB drivers development, bugfixes, and testing
- We may also assign him works related to other drivers based on his past experiences and ability.
- 4 – 5 years of experience
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability