- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science or Electronics and Communications.
- (3 – 4) years of Experience in Embedded System design Microcontrollers based system.
- Knowledge and usage of use case/requirement analysis, system architecture and design methodologies and related tools for Microcontroller based Embedded system design
- Good exposure to embedded systems and RTOS, standard interface like SPI, I2C, UART, HW-SW co-design.
- Understanding of the NFC Technology or any other Wireless communication protocol like Bluetooth/Wifi.
- Understanding of Microcontroller based HW design and familiar with the usage of laboratory equipment like oscilloscope, logic analyzer, or others(will have added advantage)
- Programming C / C++/Java for Embedded Applications. Knowledge of Android and other Mobile/ Wearables Platform is added advantage
- have good communication skill and should have worked in multi-team/site environment
- show a continuous willingness to learn.
- 5 – 7 Years of Experience
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability