System Software Engineer
This role will be a key team member in the silicon validation team from prototyping of Next Generation RTL through Post Silicon Validation, Bringup and Characterization. Candidate needs to have strong knowledge of ARM architecture and Linux Kernel/Application/Driver development. The role would involve working with hardware team to understand the hardware and writing user applications in Linux that exercises hardware.
- Experience with Linux based validation tests, ranging from directed tests for specific SoC blocks and IO interfaces to OS based system tests
- Experience with pre/post-silicon validation, debug, performance characterization
- Working knowledge of PCIe drivers
- Proficiency in C and Python/Perl
- Experience in debugging processor and cache interactions is a plus
- Experience with firmware or device driver programming is a plus
- Familiarity with core sight infrastructure is a big plus
- Familiarity in building embedded linux systems for different hardware.
- India/ onsite location
- 8+ years
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability