- Integrating and testing complex IP such as CPU/GPU/DSP processors with memory controllers and interconnect fabrics.
- Expertise of Verilog and SystemVerilog and verification methodologies – UVM/OVM
- A strong knowledge of digital design to include one or more from CPU, GPU and cache concepts, memory, I/O, etc.
- Familiarity with the Arm AMBA specifications or other bus protocols.
- Understanding of machine learning, neural networks, automotive or computer vision applications.
- High level programming experience such as C/C++ and scripting languages, e.g. Perl/TCL/Python
- Power aware and Clock Domain Crossing verification
- Experience in embedded operating systems, device drivers, microprocessor and embedded system hardware architectures.
- Knowledge of the ISO 26262 Functional Safety and ASIL standard for automotive
- 12 years applicable experience in SOC development
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability