Wireless Protocol Engineer
- Responsible for research and development of cellular wireless protocol stack, Platform software and tools IP. In the field of Wireless 3GPP LTE, NB-IoT and corresponding digital signal processing.
- Software development experience in C for embedded systems
- Deep understanding of digital and wireless communications, cellular systems design and 3GPP specifications (Preferably LTE, Cat-M, NB-IoT).
- Multiple years of Experience in architecting any Radio Access Technology Protocol layer(s) (Layer 2/3, Access Stratum (AS), Non- Access Stratum (NAS))
- Experience of writing scripting Python or Perl
- Strong competence in Linux/Windows, Compilers (GCC, cross compilers for arm, Visual C++), make-files, JTAG debugging and Unit testing.
- Experience on arm Cortex FPGA based systems and exposure to tools like KEIL and DS5
- Working experience on RTOS (FreeRTOS, RTX, ThreadX etc)
- 7 years + cellular wireless protocol stack
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability