Testing Interoperability of Infotainment Systems with Mobile Devices
The client is an organization which produces, designs and engineers connected products for automakers, consumers and enterprises worldwide. Their products and services also include connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation and connected services.
For this project the scope and requirements of the project included.
- Testing the interoperability code of the infotainment systems with various mobile devices
- Conduct full functionality testing of the product as per the requirements of the product owner.
The T&VS Solution
- Provide end to end testing of the infotainment systems with various mobile devices, including BlueTooth integration.
- Execution of the test cases
- Taking logs using BPA 600 Frontline Sniffer of the bugs related to various profiles like HFP, AVRCP, A2DP, PBAB, MAP, OBEX etc.
- Doing analysis of the logs taken
- Generate Report in word/PDF format of the testing results
- Shares the Report with the client
- Client publish the results on their websites
Benefits of T&VS Solutions
- Improve the quality of the product
- Re-usability of functional model at future tests
- Delivery model tailored to meet customer sign-off requirements