About the Client
Wellwise, a leading IoT provider for intelligent home healthcare solutions, that provides remote reassurance in the case of an emergency through to an extensive care system.
T&VS were approached by Wellwise looking for QA delivery best practice to help enable the delivery of an industry leading IoT solution. The client wanted assistance to manage a number of 3rd party suppliers, bringing them all together to deliver the final product and to ensure the right level of testing was performed throughout the delivery.
The T&VS Solution
T&VS proposed a solution to provide a senior consultant to first review and assess the current project status and deliverables. Recommendations were then given to implement a clear QA strategy and to ensure the 3rd party suppliers deliver to the right level of quality at the expected milestones. A simple quality gate structure was defined to capture, understand, and then minimise any product risk throughout the delivery lifecycle. Finally, an IoT security expert was engaged to review the end 2 end solution and provide security design recommendations.
- Test governance ensuring 3rd party suppliers deliver to the required levels of quality.
- QA best practice and a structured approach to the project delivery with clear accountabilities.
- Simple use-cases created to enable end2end testing to maximise the end user experience.
- IoT security review to ensure latest standards implemented following industry best practice.
- Measurably improved quality of software by adding independence in the testing process.
About T&VS IoT Testing services
The T&VS IoT Testing services are built on our deep understanding of the latest test, verification and security methodologies combined with years of practical experience working with networking protocols, network IP and related test equipment.
T&VS will ensure you implement and deliver the right test approach to enable you to meet your objectives and business demands. Helping our customers deliver world-class hardware and software products that are reliable, safe and secure.
For additional information please visit: www.testandverification.com