The client is one of the world’s leading suppliers of a wide range of analog, MEMS and sensor semiconductors.
The scope of the project was to undertake the hardware verification of a wireless charger SOC comprising an ARM Cortex M4 core, ROM, SRAM and enhanced peripherals including I2C, SPMI, PWM timers, IO ports and a ADC interface.
The T&VS Solution
T&VS undertook the project using the Universal Verification Methodology (UVM) using the Cadence Incisive and vManager Tools.
The verification process included:
- Performance testcases for I2C, SPMI, CM4, DMA; all programmed to same time. (Multi master)
- C test and UVM test Synchronization
- Isolated crypto and integrated crypto testing with Golden reference model integration
- Integration of C-based fixed point Models for DSP blocks
- RAL Model Integration for Register Verification,Default Value check, Bit bash testing,walk through ones,zeros through AHB,I2C and SPMI masters
- A scoreboard at SOC level to collect the transmitted data from the monitors and check the data integrity and all register read write and connectivity check
- Code coverage for the full SOC level
- End to End testcases
Benefits of T&VS Solutions
- An independently verified SOC that meets the requirements of the customer’s tier 1 consumer electronics OEM.