Functional Safety in Hardware Verification
- Meeting Date: Tuesday 20th October, 2015
The principal goal of DVClub Europe is to have fun while helping build the verification community through regular educational and networking events. DVClub Europe attendance is free and is open to all non-service provider semiconductor professionals.
Please select each session title to view the abstract and download/view the presentation slides.
|11.30||Arrival and Networking|
|12.00||Introduction, T&VS, Mike Bartley, (CEO and Founder).|
|12.05||Mentor Graphics, Nigel Elliot (Design and Verification Technologist).|
Making your ISO 26262 Flow Flawless: Establishing Confidence in Verification Tools
|12.25||T&VS, Serrie Chapman (Requirements Engineering Consultant).|
Safety, Requirements Engineering and Proof of Implementation
|12:45||Cadence, Adam Sherer (Product Management Group Director)|
Unified Safety and Functional Verification
|13.05||Synopsys, Jean-Marc Forey (Verification Group/Corporate Application Engineer|
Automotive Functional Safety Professional)
Designing Safer Cars – A Journey in ISO26262 Territories
|13:25||NXP Semiconductors, Haridas Vilakathara (Senior System Architect)|
Realizing Road Vehicle SoC Solutions Based on ISO26262
|13.45||Close and Networking|
- Bristol: Broadcom, 910 Aztec West, Almondsbury, Bristol, BS32 4SR
- Cambridge: ARM, 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge, CB1 9NJ
- Grenoble: STMicroelectronics – Polygone Scientifique, 12 Rue Jules Horowitz, Grenoble
- Sophia: Business Pôle, Entrée A, 1047, Route des Dolines, 06901 Sophia Antipolis Cedex
- Remote Access
Registration is now closed.