Safety Driven Verification
DVClub India Meeting – Sep 20, 2018
Event at a Glance
Thursday 20th Sep, 2018
Time : 09:30AM to 12:30PM (IST)
Cadence Design Systems – RMZ Eco World Road, Bengaluru, KA 560037, India. View Map
FREE to attend In-Person or Online
Registration for this event is now open.
To receive updates on future meeting please Subscribe to the DVClub Newsletter.
Whatever your specialty, DVClub India provides an excellent opportunity for you to share your experiences, insights and knowledge on some of the key issues facing the design and verification industry.
We are now seeking submissions for presentations and papers describing interesting and innovative case-studies, technologies, tools, methodologies and architectures relating to Safety Driven Verification
Key Submission Dates
- Call for Papers Opens: 2nd July 2018
- Call for Papers Closes: 23rd August 2018
- Acceptance Notifications: 27th August 2018 (or before)
- Final Presentations Required: 28th August 2018
The principal goal of DVClub is to have fun while helping build the verification community through quarterly educational and networking events. DVClub membership is free and is open to all non-service provider semiconductor professionals. For details of previous events click here.
DVClub India Accomplishments
- 6 DVClub’s held successfully over the past three years in collaboration with Cadence
- Wide variety of topics – ranging from UVM and Formal Verification to SoC Verification Challenges and Hardware-Software Co-verification
- Many speakers from Tier 1 semiconductor companies
- More than 150 participants
Submit Your Abstract
Abstracts should be targeted toward a technical audience of design and verification engineers. Abstract submissions should be no more than 2,500 characters and should include a short biography of the speaker. All abstracts will be reviewed and notice of acceptance will be sent via email. To submit your abstract please complete the form below: